ok i lied.
i didn’t finish my essay after the survey. surpriseee*
a novel caught my eye and i started reading it. (and i can’t finish because it won’t load anymore. agh.) the story is about a couple that has been together for ten years, but still divorced in the end because of a very very evil third person. i don’t know what happened in the end, i REALLY want to but.. seriously. i need to write my essays.
i have been writing for days not, literally doing nothing but writing. thinking, researching, typing, deleting, and re-typing. sigh* the art of procrastination.
i am seriously stressed out. no not only because of college apps, but about drawings, about deca, about friends, and about… boys.
hmm. it’s kind of funny how on all the critical points in my life (so far) something about boys always happen (good and bad i guess, but only bad ones comes to mind right now). and i find it kind of creepy how boys like ants come and go in a trail, all together. yeah, one week my inbox is empty the next six guys starts “talking.” weird.
but if anything i want to thank my dear ex. i learned a lot. girls need to believe that 90% of guys befriend you because they want to sleep with you. at least a little. of course the other 10% exist too, i have met a few :)
maybe because of that? i haven’t really been responding to guys wholeheartedly, i told my friend that some guys need to be played, tortured, and taught (puhaha i sound evil). i’m not a player though, haha no no, i’m a good girl that has quit drinking (kind of), maintain straight A’s, in top 2% and applying to ivy’s. thought i’m a party animal? haha wronggg.
but if you think i can BE played, lied to, or easily won over you’re even more wrong.
sorry thoughts were interrupted by a call. don’t want to write anymore so… kbye.